Summer Sunflowers

Summer Sunflowers
They grow so fast...
In winter when the fields are white,
I sing this song for your delight -

In spring, when woods are getting green,
I'll try and tell you what I mean.

In summer, when the days are long,
Perhaps you'll understand the song;

In autumn, when the leaves are brown,
Take pen and ink and write it down.

Lewis Carroll


Monday, January 14, 2013

New Years Day 2013

Nate and I got married on New Year's Eve. We had a great reception afterward with friends and family, ate cake, danced and then drove off to begin our honeymoon. Our first meal together as a married couple was after we got to our hotel and realized that neither of us had eaten dinner and we were starving. Not feeling like braving the NY's Eve crowds we ordered room service, a very tasty burger and fries.  Every New Year's Day since then we have had hamburgers. Last year we made our own, but usually we find somewhere new to try. 

This year's burger joint was Zombie Burger, a very popular, fairly new restaurant in the East Village. 


Evander was definitely creeped out by the zombies standing behind us and the zombie mural on the wall in front of us. Jayne, however, was just concerned about all of their "owies". Caleb ignored all that and enjoyed his own reflection in the window. 

1 comment: