 |
Jayne and I with Kerry Strom...We stayed WAY too late
talking that night. But good friends, good food...
what else can you do?! |
 |
| Nate, Jayne and I with Dave Strom |
Nate's new firm has treated him well from the get-go and one of their perks made for a fun unexpected trip to DC for the AIA Conference. Since Nate's hotel room, airfare and rental car were paid for Jayne and I decided to tag along. While Nate attended classes and seminars, we visited friends. We didn't get to see everyone and everything we would have liked to, but after 5 years of missing the area, it sure was fun to visit.
 |
Laura Ostler and her beautiful little boy. Jayne and I
spent the afternoon with them talking, a walk to the
park, and freshly made ice cream from a local shop.

Joanna Laudie and Kristine Rogers with Jayne and I. I
hadn't seen either of them in years and it'd been nearly
15 years since we returned from the Jerusalem Center.
At Rick and Hillary Martell's house with little boy Henry.
Great barbeque there with lots of friends.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment