Summer Sunflowers
They grow so fast...
In winter when the fields are white,
I sing this song for your delight -
I sing this song for your delight -
In spring, when woods are getting green,
I'll try and tell you what I mean.
In summer, when the days are long,
Perhaps you'll understand the song;
In autumn, when the leaves are brown,
Take pen and ink and write it down.
Lewis Carroll
Monday, April 23, 2012
We're Baaaaaack!
I do realize that it has been months and months. In fact, I am so intimidated right now of catching up on lost posts that I'm not going to. Let me sum it up:
September:
Evander started school.
Caleb turned 3.
Caleb got glasses.
Jayne turned 1.
October:
Beautiful weather continued.
Took a trip to a pumpkin patch/corn maze.
Halloween happened (3rd year in a row of no pictures of this holiday).
November:
I took a trip with Jayne and Caleb to Utah for my Grandpa Blaine's funeral.
Nate and Evander has a boys' weekend.
I got to spend Thanksgiving with my parents and siblings for the first time in AGES!.
December:
Nate lost his job.
Evander turned 5.
Merry Christmas!
January:
Caleb started preschool at Smouse Opportunity School.
Good weather continued. We might have had a day or two of snow. (great year for our snowblower to be out of commission.)
February:
Nate got a new job.
March:
I quit my job!
Caleb showed he can walk without his walker! (Still uses it, but someday he'll ditch it. I just know it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment