A couple of weeks ago spring came. And we had some days of truly beautiful weather. I saw my first flower outside, a small purple thing letting me know winter was really gone.
Nate and Evander started to work on the wood pile. Some year maybe we'll actually burn the wood instead of just collecting it. All of our trees survived and are budding, even though the deer took a good deal of bark off our aspen. The rose bushes have leaves and are looking healthier than ever, maybe because they got a whole summer without being transplanted...well, some of them did.
We got a new swing set that I love. I mean that I LOOOOVVVVE. Oh, this summer is going to be amazing!!!
Evander has been reading labels of boxes and has been letting me know all of the toys and games that are not suited for his younger siblings. So, being the responsible older brother he needs to take them away from Caleb and Jayne. "Mom, this car track says for 3+, Caleb is not 3. He is 2. He can't play with it."
And I'm just going to toss in some random other pics because my kids are funny.



No comments:
Post a Comment