Summer Sunflowers
They grow so fast...
In winter when the fields are white,
I sing this song for your delight -
I sing this song for your delight -
In spring, when woods are getting green,
I'll try and tell you what I mean.
In summer, when the days are long,
Perhaps you'll understand the song;
In autumn, when the leaves are brown,
Take pen and ink and write it down.
Lewis Carroll
Friday, April 15, 2011
Jayne's First Step
...was up not forward. Tuesday I looked over and there she was on stair #2. Caleb, sitting on the landing, stared at her in horror likely thinking, "What?! You've got to be kidding me!" The stairs have been his last refuge from a persistent and pesky baby sister who is now able to follow him ANYWHERE he goes. Since Tuesday Jayne has continued going up and now easily makes it to the landing without help. Time to barricade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
With Jayne at the bottom of the stairs behind a gate, Caleb with officially have his very own "gated community". It really is all about the prestige of it all.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Isn't she only like 7 months old?? Riley is 5 months old and the girl hasn't even rolled over yet!
ReplyDelete