Caleb and Jayne are doing so much of the same things that it feels like they are twins (just hugely different in size). Feeding time is hectic since both of them like to eat but neither of them will feed themselves. I do my best to keep both mouths full of something. Now and then the wrong spoon and the wrong food go in the wrong mouth.
Caleb really likes the stair landing. The sun comes in so nicely and the height of the stars makes such a perfect seat. He swings his legs and kicks the ground. So, we often will do lunch there.
So cute! I have that same Bumbo for Riley! I'm thinking of starting to feed her rice cereal (She's 4 months), but I think I'll hold off for another couple weeks. I love that you have a blog now and I can see pics of the fam!
ReplyDeleteYou amaze me. You are so patient, and such a good mom!
ReplyDeleteYou're kiddos, I want to see them!
ReplyDeleteAnd hey, think of every mealtime as your daily workout! NICE!
love you