So, in Utah we saw my Grandma Evans, my Grandpa Cannon, Nate's sister Erin and husband Brent, my older sister Corey and her husband Tyler, and some friends.
Next we headed to Idaho to see my younger sisters. This was really an exciting leg of the trip since both of them had had a baby since I last saw them, and I had had one as well. We did very little outside of Kirsten's apartment while in Rexburg. But it was so fun to get all those little cousins together.
While in Utah I had had the feeling that it would be nice to be living there again to be close to family. But in Idaho...wow, that place is empty...I just thought it would be nice if Kirsten & Tatton and Lindsay & Karl move to the Midwest.
Lindsay's little girl was leading a group exercise class. She wanted everyone to stomp. If you didn't she would point at you and yell out, "Foot!"
Ever read the Shel Silverstein poem, "There's too many kids in this tub..."? Well, yeah...
No way am I going to argue about the emptiness of Idaho! You should see it in the wintertime when it's nothing but WHITE everywhere...literally...every inch of landscape is white.
ReplyDeleteIt was such a blast to spend that day and a half with you. I've missed you terribly! And...I stole all these photos for my own! Haha!
Love you!